This multi-function cooker from Ninja adds in a crisping lid that turns the cooker from a wet pressure cooker to a dry air fryer and broiler. With this lid, you not only get the traditional functions of a 7-in-1 cooker like the Instant Pot, but you also add in a dehydrator and air fryer as well. This lets you add crispiness to any food you cook. If you make a chicken in the Foodi, you can then spend an extra ten minutes crisping the skin for more appeal and better flavor. The dehydrator with the optional rack let you make dehydrated fruit chips or kale and other veggies easily.
- 9-in-1 multi-functional cooker
- Interchangeable Crisper and Pressure Lid enable different cooking methods
- UL Certified
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
It’s important to be safe with any multi-function cooker, and Ninja brings a few things to the table that will help your peace of mind. First, the non-stick internal ceramic coated pot is both PTFE and PFOA free. Second, there are 14 specific safety features that are rigorously tested to ensure this machine is safe. It’s passed the UL certification tests performed by a licensed independent lab as well.
- 9 kitchen appliances in one
- Integrated air fryer puts a crispy skin on that roasted chicken
- Dehydrator function means Apple and banana chips for days
- Air Fryer means crispy French fries with less oil for (relatively) guilt-free snacking.
- Fairly Pricey
- Accessories are required to make the most of the additional functions
You wouldn’t think that packing two more functions into a multi-cooker would make much difference, but oh does it ever. Crispy French fries and putting a toasted topping on mac and cheese makes a subtle but important difference. However, that added functionality does come at a fairly hefty cost, so try to score this one on sale if you can.